What Information We Collect
We may collect information from you when you use our website, such as when you register for an account, post a review, or contact us.
The information we collect may include:
- Personal Information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Payment Information, such as your credit or debit card number or other payment information.
- Usage Information, such as the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visits, and the links you click.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you use our website for a variety of purposes, including:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to process an order.
- To communicate with you about our products and services, and provide you with updates and promotional offers.
- To personalize your experience on our website and to provide you with content that is tailored to your interests.
- To process your payments, verify your identity, and prevent fraud.
- To analyze the use of our website and the people visiting it, in order to improve our services.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect from you when you use our website with third parties for the purposes described above.
We may share your information with:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other related companies.
- Third-party service providers, such as payment processors, to assist us in providing services to you.
- Advertising networks, to display ads on our website or other websites.
- Analytics providers, to help us analyze the use of our website.
We may also share your information with law enforcement, government agencies, or other third parties when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from you when you use our website. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We recommend that you take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, such as by logging out after using our website and choosing a strong password.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the information practices or content of such third-party websites or services.
We recommend that you review the privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request certain information from us regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
International Transfer of Information
Your information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country.